[email protected] Raquest Quote

News

1. Home
  2. Motorcycle Conversion Forum

Motorcycle Conversion Forum

Motorcycle Conversion Forum

There are forty years of manufacturing history, with three major production bases,over 160 senior R&D engineers and 600+ large and medium-sized digital processing equipment, The first-line technicians and professional after-sales service personnel up to 2,300+ and 200+ respectively.

Inquiry Online
CONTACT US

Do you need to know the product price? model? Configuration scheme? Output? Please leave your correct message and we will reply you within 24 hours.

Let call us for free estimate

Get Quote Online
  • All Available Motor Trike Conversions

All Available Motor Trike Conversions

Honda GL 1800 Motorcycle 2001 - Current Condor Kit Prowler RT Kit Fastback Kit Razor Kit Adventure Kit Fastback 22 Kit Honda CTX700 Motorcycle 2013 - Current Hornet RT Kit Honda F6B Motorcycle 2013 Raptor Kit Honda GL 1500 Motorcycle 1988 - 2000 Phoenix Kit Coupe Kit

• Vintage Motorcycle LED Conversion 13 Steps -

Vintage Motorcycle LED Conversion 13 Steps -

Vintage Motorcycle LED Conversion I wanted to convert my 1974 motorcycle lighting from the increasingly rare 6 volt system to an all LED system. This article focuses on the turn signals. NOTE Some may notice I neglected to include a resister. I had plan to place it elsewhere ...

• Easy DIY Electric Motorcycle Conversion 11 Steps

Easy DIY Electric Motorcycle Conversion 11 Steps

Easy DIY Electric Motorcycle Conversion We started with a Honda Rebel junker and a dream - to make a practical, zero emissions vehicle for commuting in San Francisco. After consulting with some plans available online which required chopping the frame significantly, We decided to figure ...

• measurement conversion | Motorcycle Philippines

measurement conversion | Motorcycle Philippines

2010-9-25Welcome to MOTORCYCLEPHILIPPINES.COM. your forum for.... the latest news in the industry motorcycle views and reviews where your next ride destination is keeping in touch with fellow riders Register an account for free right now Review the board rules and regulations.

• Suzuki Intruder 1500 LC - Bagger Conversion |

Suzuki Intruder 1500 LC - Bagger Conversion |

2015-12-4Hey all I have a 2002 Suzuki Intruder 1500 LC with 32,000 on it. Pretty stock in terms of the Black and Chrome look. I love the looks of the HD Ultra Classic, but theres no way I am going to spend that kind of cash. I am looking to get recommendations for the fairing, hard bags, and rear...

• KZ400 Single Carb Conversion - Kawasaki Motorcycle

KZ400 Single Carb Conversion - Kawasaki Motorcycle

2013-7-15KZ440 Single Carb Conversion - Manifold Question Im in the process of doing a single carburetor conversion on my 1980 KZ440A. Im going to be using a Keihin PJ34 slide carb. Ive started sketching up the intake manifold that Im going to have made. Im going to do one that puts the...

• 310GS conversion | BMW G310 RGS Forum

310GS conversion | BMW G310 RGS Forum

2020-7-7A forum community dedicated to BMW G310R and G310GS Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, reviews , touring, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more

• HID conversion - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - FZ6

HID conversion - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - FZ6

2020-6-8Hey guys, I recently purchased a HID angel eye projector headlight conversion kit from www.bkmoto.com for my 05 FZ6. It is a plug a play so it was HID conversion - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - FZ6 Motorcycle Forum

• Conversion to electric motorcycle - Electricbike.com

Conversion to electric motorcycle - Electricbike.com

2018-9-14If you really truly want to build an electric motorcycle to go 70mph you need to custom build the entire thing including the frame. Not a single component on the build should be a bicycle component. I have seen a custom build using old bmw motorcycle frame stuffed with repurposed leaf batteries inside the chassis, and other even more custom builds.

• FXR belt to chain conversion | V-Twin Forum

FXR belt to chain conversion | V-Twin Forum

2013-10-29Zippers performance lists conversion kits. They use a pbi steel sprocket up front and a hardened aluminum one at the rear. they offer various ratios. The front pbi sprocket part number fro my 94 FXR conversion was 281 and lists as 34 offset from tranny spacer to inboard side of sprocket teeth. the rear looks like standard dished sprocket.

• Motor Trike Owners Corner - Motor Trike Conversion

Motor Trike Owners Corner - Motor Trike Conversion

Does a trike conversion void my motorcycle warranty Yes, any modification to the frame of a motorcycle voids the manufacturer warranty. However, many dealerships are trike friendly and will continue to honor the factory warranty as long as they deem the need for repair was not caused by the addition of a trike kit.

• Motorcycle Lift Conversion, Foot to Air

Motorcycle Lift Conversion, Foot to Air

2007-9-11Motorcycle Lift Conversion, Foot to Air I converted my inexpensive motorcycle platform lift from foot power to air over hydraulic. This is a GREAT conversion that makes raising and lowering your motorcycle very easy.

• wet to dry clutch conversion | Suzuki GSX-R

wet to dry clutch conversion | Suzuki GSX-R

2011-1-14Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more

• QS273 8000W 72V V3 16inch Electric motorcycle

QS273 8000W 72V V3 16inch Electric motorcycle

2020-4-416inch 8000W 72V Electric Motorcycle Conversion Kits . The parts list as follows, 1pc x QS 16inch 8000W V3 Hub Motor 1set x 220mm Disc brake system with caliper. 1pc x Twist Hall Throttle. 1pc x Kelly Controller KLS7275H. 1pc x Kelly Controller wiring. 1pc x Kelly Controller USB cable . 16inch 273 E-Scooter In-Wheel Hub Motor50H 8000W V3 Type

• Honda GX270 Conversion - Forum

Honda GX270 Conversion - Forum

I dont remember the forum member who asked in an earlier post, but I have the same query now, having just begun the conversion of a Honda GX270 engine using a tri-fuel kit. The question is, can the regulator output hose be connected directly to the carburetor fuel intake spud to eliminate the need for the adapter while running on natural gas

• Buell Motorcycle Forum Uly to XB12Ss conversion

Buell Motorcycle Forum Uly to XB12Ss conversion

2008-4-9Ads by Motorcycle.com Motorcycle Insurance Motorcycle Parts Motorcycle Helmets Motorcycle Tires Buell Motorcycles Buell Motorcycle Forum Big, Bad Dirty Buell XB12X Ulysses Adventure Board BBD Archives Archive through April 10, 2006 Uly to XB12Ss conversion

• buddy seat conversion - Antique Motorcycle Club of

buddy seat conversion - Antique Motorcycle Club of

2020-4-16I know this is does not qualify as period correct but I want to add a buddy seat to my 1983 FLH-80. When I purchased this bike I was unaware that changes were made and only frame mount seats were used during this model year. My seat post hole in the frame does not have the cap to receive the threaded portion of the seat post but that is only the matter of welding a drilled cap in the bottom.

• Xrm Rear Discbrake Conversion | Motorcycle Philippines

Xrm Rear Discbrake Conversion | Motorcycle Philippines

2007-11-23Hi there, I have a complete XRM rear discbrake conversion. Ikakabit na lang po. Thailand po to. Interested buyers may PM or txt me at 09223818574. During

• 520 Conversion | Motorcycle Forum

520 Conversion | Motorcycle Forum

2009-2-1520 Conversion Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts. K. Katanarider26 ... Motorcycle Forum. MotorcycleForums.net is the leading motorcycle forum for news, specs, reviews and discussions, including road and sport, classic and dirt bikes. Full Forum Listing. Explore Our Forums.

• FZ1s to FZ1n conversion | Yamaha FZ1 Motorcycle

FZ1s to FZ1n conversion | Yamaha FZ1 Motorcycle

2010-12-7Burlington Yamaha | FZ1N Headlight Kit is the best price I can find. Its almost a plug and play kit but you may have to drill and tap two holes in one of the triples. You will also need to pull back wiring and hid it under the tank unless you want to shorten it, but this means youd have a

• MTC Voyager | Motorcycle Trike Conversion Kit

MTC Voyager | Motorcycle Trike Conversion Kit

Find your nearest authorized Voyager Dealer Each Voyager trike kit includes fenders, a rear guard, mounting hardware, suspension hardware, trailer hitch, rims and tires, heavy-duty frame, free technical support, and a one-year warranty.Each trike kit comes in your choice of finish -

• Tire sizes andor conversion | Triumph Motorcycle

Tire sizes andor conversion | Triumph Motorcycle

2010-10-4A tire conversion chart is also shown as follows Original Low profile Metric 3.00 3.60 9090 3.25 3.60 9090 3.50 4.10 10090 4.00 4.2585 11090 I think the low profile tire is where the numbers start to get fuzzy and confuse things. Once again, for what its worth wink

• Hayabusa tail conversion | Suzuki GSX-R

Hayabusa tail conversion | Suzuki GSX-R

2009-6-3Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more

• Single Carb conversion - Total Motorcycle Community

Single Carb conversion - Total Motorcycle Community

2009-4-18Total Motorcycle Forum 20 Years, 350k posts, 315 Million Readers Single Carb conversion - Total Motorcycle Community Forums TMW HOME - DAILY NEWS - MODEL INDEX - COOL WALL - ONLINE GAMES - MPG GUIDE

• 2 brush conversion question - Antique Motorcycle

2 brush conversion question - Antique Motorcycle

2020-4-29Hello all, I have a question about converting my 32e from 3 to 2 brush, I know I can simply change the field coil wiring keeping the existing field coils, I have a couple sets of 2 brush 6 volt coils on hand. My question is which would be better Will the existing coils work well or should I use the later coils Thanks in advance

• conversion | Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle

conversion | Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle

2018-9-11This is my 99 R6 front wheel conversion done by PCW. Gave them my forks, that needed rebuilding anyway, triple tree and front axle. the front... Thread by MeanMax , Apr 17, 2014 , 8 replies, in forum WheelsTires

• Motorcycle Forum | Motorcycle ATV Snowmobile

Motorcycle Forum | Motorcycle ATV Snowmobile

The Powersports forum is divided into several sub-forums for ease of use. In the Motorcycle Forum, you will find General Motorcycle Discussions, Repairs Maintenance, Appearance Mods, After Market Parts Electronics, Motorcycle Tires, Technical Questions, Builds Pics and Electric Motorcycles.

• Community - Electrek

Community - Electrek

Batteries for motorcycle conversion 2 posts in Electric Motorcycles by kylea ... Possibility of being excluded from discussions 3 posts in Forum by Hillview Highrollers Latest Replies ...

• Supermotard Conversion - Motorcycle Forum

Supermotard Conversion - Motorcycle Forum

2006-10-28Re Supermotard Conversion CA is currently cracking down on conversions and has sent letters out to owners of improperly registered bikes de-authorizing their plates. People umm, of course nobody I know LOL had been DMV office shopping, finding places where they could slip stuff past a friendly or sleeping DMV worker.